2009/10/2

Community of practice – Life (1)

Facilitator: Merci Miglino
Q: Difficult to create a niche to be a valuable player/coach in the market. What kind of niche would be better for the “life coach”?
- I am a life coach and specialize in..(helping people mange and change their life.)
- I help people set their goals and support them to get there.
- Think about a slogan, such as “We will take care of you”.
- I help them move forward and go through the transition.
- Move someone from “good to great.”

Q: Niche should be aligned with the elevator speech?
- Yes, it would be better. Elevator speech is a marketing tool. You can coach anytime anywhere.
- Elevator speech is really about giving someone a snap shoot what do you do.

Q: What if you also work people who go through with change? Retire person and want another career.
- Health, career/work, geographical

Autobio:
I want to you know me, my approaches and who I am. Present my experience and education I have gone through. Talking about something I have went through of setting goals and achieving them.

沒有留言: