2009/10/2

Coaching Business Building (2)

Facilitator: Linda Anderson
2009/7/24: 6-7 pm


(4) I am struggle in finding the equal balance between training and coaching
Q: Which energizer you more? Coaching or training?
Q: Whether he could like to mix both or one period of time for one business?
Q: How does the training support coaching? How does the coaching support training?
Q: What part do you enjoy most in coaching? What parts do you enjoy most in training?
Q: Can you imagine your balance your business balance and you have the balance, what do you feel like?

I could find these questions before. These questions allow me to review and answer the questions.

How do you build your business now?
(5) Create business by holding seminar
Q: What is your strategy to make the people come to the seminar?
- I have many children and I know many people. It works by mouth of words.
- I run the first seminar and it worked very well.
Q: Do you follow up with teleclass or face to face workshop?
- Online I did not do any thing. I just meet people

(6) Leave potential clients with several options. Phone coaching, e-mail coaching, face to face coaching and discussion board on coaching.

There is a book useful for me to start my business – “Multiple coaching income” (Andrea J. Lee)
To create a big picture of your business funnel
- Having a product funnel
- Find a lot of people first
- Find something interesting related to all people

Closing
What is the one thing you would like to commit of building business? to move forward? What was the most valuable thing to you in this class tonight?

沒有留言: