2009/10/2

Coaching Business Building (1)

Facilitator Linda Anderson
2009/7/24: 6-7 pm

Opening
Take a moment to stay quietly to think of what is your intention and what do you want to experience in today’s session?
Take a moment to consider what’s your energy attention right now to your business building?

(1) How to use research project related to business (building) related tool?
Q: What is the benefit of doing that to you?
Q: What challenges do you have to take that approach?
- You could post your research paper on the discussion board for feedback and comments

(2) I want to change my website to be more client-orientation and focused. I want to show client of what is unique of my coaching for them.
(Let’s play the game “Coaching Question Game” and invite all participants to ask Marry questions to support her with this topic)
Q: What is your purpose in coaching?
Q: If you were a client of yourself, what are you looking for from your website?
Q: If you are looking at the website, what it appeals to you or attracts you?
Q: What do you value yourself as a coach? What are your strengths?
Q: If you ask others what are your strengths, what would they describe you?

Marry what to search other’s website to see how do they do and find out the answers for her journey to build the website.

(3) What to put on the written commercial materials to attract clients to take the the action to have the trial session?
Q: What problem for your to offer the solution?
Q: What make it easy for someone to say yes?
Q: Who are your target markets? How familiar are you with them?

The second question is very interesting and make them feel comfortable and easy website bottom to say yes and reply to me.
Do I meet my intention I create today? Why and why not? What action I could take to meet my intention?

沒有留言: