2009/9/8

PT108 - Game vs Significance

Facilitator: Sherry Read
2009/5/13 & 5/20


It’s about changing perspectives.

Can we separate Significance from importance?
“I have to get this job.” - When we get that significance, are we really acting in truth?

When we talk about game, we are not making fun of it. We just try to find another way to perceive and get the desired result. (How do you lighten it up?)

My coaching session is like a game. It’s about making my client move forward. They win and I don’t loose.

“Game” breaks down barriers of movements and thoughts.
How do you turn “housework” into “game”?
- “I need her helping.” vs “How can I bring her alone?”

How to make an adult to get things done? How do we shift that mind?

Is there any reason why I can’t? Is there any reason why we can’t?

Games bring the energy, shift into energy.
Think about things I want, instead of I have to. It’s all about find the perspective that helpful. Open up new possibilities.

Where do yo think we could use this power tool in coaching?

Where could you find your client is getting into significance?

The game of finding clients
The game of attracting people
The game of achieving the goal
O.K., let’s see what would be going on? (What can I add in the list today that I have no idea what would happened?)

How do you change the rules to pull forward from stuck?

沒有留言: