2009/9/8

PT107 Truth vs. Fraud (1)

Facilitator: Prabha Chandrasekhar 2009/4/29 & 5/6

What is truth?
- live aligning with my valuing, honor myself
- self-awareness, my perspective is truthful to myself, why and how I feel
- transparent, not hiding omitting

What is fraud?
- We know that information but we know that if we share we might get hurt and then we hide it, would that be a fraud? Yes.
- Withhold information and they get a better deal and the other person losses out, would that be fraud also?

What you are working with truth, how do you know that this tool could help the client? Why people want to stay away from truth?
- When the client does not want to hurt or disappoint the others. Or they would be looked down and not be accepted.
- When they don’t want to take the responsibility might happened
- When they don’t want to be blamed
- What they don’t trust or have doubt, they don’t tell the truth.

When the above situation happens, is it possible there is a UAC?

Do you think we have a choice?
- We do have a choice but we need to balance the practical goal.
- We need to know what our boundaries are (how far I would go for it? What are the consequences?), and we could decide how we behave in different situation.

What if we are not treated truthfully and we do not feel comfortable, how could we take care of ourselves? What do we need to do and coach ourselves for that?
- Forgive myself, I have done my best and prepare to what might happen in future again.

沒有留言: