2009/1/8

FC105 Getting Started

1. What would you like to do for people? What gifts do you have to offer, as a coach, that can make people become empowered?

  • I would like to help people live their life happily and positively.
  • I listen to others actively. I asked open questions to help people think and take actions. I also support and encourage people in depression and further help them move forward.

2. Why are you a coach? What is the drive behind coaching for you to make things happen for people?

  • I am a coach in the training programs and at work. I act as a coach to my husband, sister and friends when they need my advice.
  • I am people-oriented and according to my SDI (Strength Deployment Inventory) result, I am red-blue, which means my leadership style is coaching and mentoring.
3. Name three specific goals you would like to achieve in your coaching practice by the end of six months.
  • Three specific goals: (1) by the end of June 2009, I want to complete all the readings and reflections of FC101 ~ BC109; (2) by the end of June, I want to practice at least 6 coaching session for each external client (totaled 3 clients); (3) by the end of July, I want to attend all tele-classes.
  • Business structure: As a manager of Learning and Development Department, I am responsible for Coaching Culture Serial training programs in my firm. I would focus on design and deliver coaching programs as well as provide coaching and coaching advice to my colleagues.
  • How many clients? Participants in the training programs are my clients. There were more than 500 in 2008.
  • Revenue target: I hope to get promoted to next level, Senior Manager.
  • I want to graduate from ICA (International Coach Academy) in December 2009.
4. What will be your three-month milestone?
  • By the end of March, complete all the readings of FC101 ~ AC113 and attend tele-classes of FC101 ~ AC108. Besides, practice at least 3 coaching session for each external client (totaled 3 clients).
5. What are your top three objectives in building a successful practice?
  • My subordinates could achieve their goals in professional and personal life.
  • Colleagues in different department would like to discuss coaching with me.
  • External clients would like to pay a valuable price to them for my coaching service.

沒有留言: