2009/1/14

Design My Life 理想的生活

Create a picture of your ideal lifestyle. Use the questions as a guide; add your own questions. Assume money is not an issue i.e. you have plenty. You can worry about HOW to get your picture later. Now dream!

1. Self care
5 messages per week; 2000 c.c. drinking water per day; young and healthy happy body; both yoga and meditation once a week; 80% vegetarian; 100% energy; fresh air all the time; 100% peaceful time; 8-hour sleep a day; dress whatever I want.

2. Home Environment
Hawaii, Honolulu, U.S.A; apartment at the highest floor of a building; near beach; 30 minutes to downtown; friendly community; warm and sunny; big and comfortable; soft light, artworks from different countries, roses every day and smells graceful; 1人15~20坪; the apartment is as tidy as possible; I have cleaner and someone who shops and does the housework for me when I need, but sometimes I enjoy the housework; I would like to have a white Lexus for a family.

3. Relationship
I am married and I would like to have two kids, one girl and one boy. My husband and I love each other and we are committed to do our best to contribute to our relationship, family and life.

4. Friends and Family
I would like to have at least 10 friends; they would make appointments in advance and regularly; my friends are sorted in different categories; my friends are warm, open, supportive, intelligent and rich. I hope my family members and I look like friends who could share and talk everything without pressure.

5. Career
In my world, I have a job I enjoy. I would like to provide education opportunities to children in need. I enjoy communicating with influence and sharing experience with others. I would like to work with people who are intelligent, generous and committed. I would like to work 6 hours a day from home or a tea house / coffee shop. ^^

6. Enjoyment
I like to learn different languages. I would like to travel or enjoy delicious food with my family and friends. I love travelling in different countries. It would be really wonderful to travel twice a year and each travel lasting for at least two weeks in one or two stops only. I’d like to stay in a comfortable hotel, visit different scenic destinations, taste different delicious food and purchase special souvenirs and speak a different language. Adventure to me is to travel on my own but not with a group and to participate different events or learning group.

7. A Cause/Purpose
I would like to spend time with my family and help children who need the opportunities or support for education. I believe that a person could advance their life if they could be educated. I love peace, safe and healthy. I hate fight, war and unfair. Just like what I am doing now, donate some money and spend some time. If I do have much more time, I might also contribute my brain power. The legacy I would like to leave behind my death is a better learning environment for poor kids.

沒有留言: