2009/1/22

About Peer Coaching

Hi all,

I just read the document of "Peer coaching". It suggests us to complete 12 weeks classes and being coached by a Senior ICA coach for 12 sessions that we could begin the practice as a Coach. Therefore, I am thinking that maybe we could begin the coaching among us later, after we reach the study progress. On the other hand, to experience being coached by different ICA students, I have registered to be client on the discussion board. Maybe you could try it as well. I believe that it could bring us more inspiration.

4 則留言:

匿名 提到...

Thank you Tina

I will try this Saturday.

Sandy

匿名 提到...

Dear Tina:

Thank you so much for your sharing.
It suggests us to complete 12 weeks classes, so it means that we should take classes at least three months later, before we start to practice the coaching, right.
Thank you!

BR,
James

Tina 提到...

Dear James,

Correct. What I am thinking is that we could check our learning progress in the end of March or April and final our coaching practice that time. Besides, we also need to be coached for 12 sessions before we practice as a
coach. Therefore, I suggest to register on the discussion board "Register as a client" to find a coach first. Ideally, by the end of April, we should
finish being coached.

A good news to share with you all. I have found my ICA coach and it is
really a surprise. She is someone I know. I would tell you the story in out next gathering. I will begin the practice with her soon and will invite her to join our meeting if she has time. On the other hand, there is another
coach contacting me. He lives in Netherlands and have been coaching in management situation for years. If you are interested in, I could pass his e-mail for your reference.

Have a nice day.

匿名 提到...

Hi Tina:

Got it, thank you so much!

I have one from Japan, thank you and good luck!

BR,

James