2009/10/2

Community of practice – Life (3)

Facilitator: Merci Miglino

How do people find you from marketing's’ perspective?
- Niche is a function of marketing. It’s not about confidence.
- Narrow it down for people to find me.
- Spend my time and energy to a target market. (A websites with different pages)
- Just do it!

What’s your advantage to the consumers?
- You have something in common
- I might look for somebody with that need
- We don’t have to know what they are doing. (I support people to see a bigger goal and take action to achieve it.)

They always know the how and what. We do not apply our knowledge but unearth the knowledge of them.
Broaden my circle and scope of coaching to see what would happen.
What are my confidence and what are my skills?

What makes a good coach?
A person who has common living experience could integrate and articulate those experience which shows up their giving.

What can I do or not do right now?

Make you more findable – with your name as the website’s name. ^^

Women want to be more powered. (Refer to Merci’s blog)

Rolling with Life’s punches
Life is
10% what happens to you
90% how you look at it
- Setbacks are temporary (Look with the inspirations)
- No one’s to blame (not why but get into how: do not ask why questions but how questions)

Recession Depression
- Stay in the moment
- Take some action
(1) Laugh with friends

(2) Walk for exercise
(3) Listen to music
(4) Sleep (7 hours, 4 times a week)
(5) Keep a journal

沒有留言: