2009/7/24

AC110: Challenging Clients (1)

Facilitator: Sherry Read
2009/4/15 & 22 1800-1900


What you find challenging people in your life, what kind of skills you would use?
- Find something we have in common and build the relationship from there.
- Shift mt energy of being defensive but being helpful.
- What do they try to tell me about their needs?
- When I feel annoyed, try to be aware of that and shift that internal feeling.

Think about what makes a challenging client? When you look into the future, what are the things would be challenging for you in coaching?
- Don’t show up without a phone call.

Is this person that supports me to be the best coach I should be? Is there any coach suitable for the client?
- Enable me to help them move forward
- We do not wanna be just friends for them
- How could I get the best of that person?

What if a client does not do the field work for three times?

Not every one is coachable. What make someone uncoachable? (under executive coaching)
When a company involves, the situation becomes more tricky. (Company + Client + Me)
- Let’s try a couple of sessions. If it does not work, just stop it.

沒有留言: