2009/1/6

FC102 Perspective (1)

1. When have you experienced a change in your perspective? What did it take for you to change your point of view?

  • When I obtained the current job as Learning and Education Manager, I had experienced a change in my perspective from a team member to a team leader. I took the challenge and responsibilities, respected my supervisor and trusted subordinates by putting myself in their shoes as well as contributed what I had and learnt to teamwork and team success.

2. How will helping your clients change their perspective make a difference in their lives?

  • Changing our clients’ perspective could help them change their attitudes from negative and limited to positive and open-ended, and then further enhance their lives.

3. In your view, what are the three most powerful Perspectives from which someone could live their life?

  • Respect, Contribution and Commitment
4. What is a disempowering perspective you have been using lately?
  • Reaction
1. Pick an area of your life, or someone else’s life, where a problem has persisted for some time. Discern the Perspective, and ReFrame it.
  • My coachee (subordinate / staff / junior colleague)
  • from “Reaction” to “Action”
  • from “Struggle” to “Challenge”
  • from “Doubt” to “Commitment”

沒有留言: