2009/3/31

AC109 Creating Confidence

Facilitator: Sherry Read & Merci Miglino
2009/3/11, 18, 25: 1800-1900


Key Learning Points
Who you are? What you bring to the world of coaching even before you complete the certification? How do you show up as a coach? What do you want to do? What would you love to do? What led you here to coaching? How do we articulate that? What kind of structure that you want to put in coaching practice? Where do you want to coach? Figure out that what is your comfort level and pursuing that context of bio.

Meet the people who just get me in the minutes. These are people for you to coach. What is really “me - the authenticity of me”? Determine who I looking for and who might looking for me? Who do I think I would like to connect with?

You are the “delivery” of your service. When we hold back who we are, we are preventing connection. People want to know my story because it resume people’s past. People don’t want to know where you are right now; they wanna know just how much broken glasses you made through. People want to know the make over. They love to see what’s possible.

Coach - we are the agent of change.

I am here to serve. How could I serve you? I have a gift. I want my gift to meet the world. I am the product. Clients want to see my picture to make them want to talk to me. I am what I am trying to serve to people. I want an inviting photo to invite people to want to contact me. People are very visual people. We connect visually. 70% of the population in the world is visual.

****************************************
Confidence could free us for the pressure of success and with broad way of success. Coaching is to stretch ourselves from our comfort zone to our possibility. It’s about learning and growth, which brought a broader measure of success. It’s not necessarily always steps forward. Sometimes, we may move two steps forward and one step back. Compassion could maintain our confidence.

About begin to write the bio
Q1: What is the most important thing I want people to know about me?
Q2: What is the second most important thing I want people to know about me?
Q3: What is the third most important thing I want people to know about me?
Q4: How do you write the bio reflecting the three most important thing of yourself?
Q5: What are the facts reflecting the three things that you just wrote down?


沒有留言: